Ways to Donate
2. On the GIVE page (if you click the link directly, this is the page you land on), complete the required information including amount, fund/ministry and payment method. When designating your donation you can split your giving to more than one CMJC ministry by clicking on the + Add Donation button on the page.
3. Before finalizing your donation, you can check the box to add the processing fee to your donation to allow your donation to be maximized to further CMJC ministries.
1. Go to the App Store (iOS or Android) and search for the free Church Center app to download.
2. Select Compassionate Ministries of Jackson County by using the address 3905 Clinton Road, Jackson.
3. Once you enter your information, click the GIVE button and follow the prompts to make your donation.
Text to Give
1. Text the amount you want to give to 84321 (Example: "$25"). You can designate a CMJC fund/ministry by adding the ministry name to your text (Example: "$25 Davids-Promise"). If you do not wish to designate a specific ministry, your donation will be used where it's needed most as a donation to our General Fund.
2. The first time you text to give, you will be prompted to go to https://churchcenter.com/giving/text-to-give/setup to set up your profile.
3. Once your profile is setup, the donation you texted and all future donations will go to CMJC and the ministry you designate with a charge to your bank account or credit card.
If you need further assistance with Ways to Donate to CMJC, please email email@example.com or call 517.395.2652.
Your donation is greatly appreciated by the many that are impacted by the ministries of CMJC!